Selasa, 22 November 2011

Life is Better With Friends

 Friend is the best thing that I have in this world. Without them, my life would  mean nothing, my best friends, they are the stars and the moon in my lonely night, the sun in my day, the salt in my dishes, complete my life.
Well, on this post, I wanna tell you about my friend, actually I have a lot of friends, but my best friends only 4. They are, Elsy, Reyhani, Mala and Novi. They are very unique, kind, joyful and a little bit crazy.

My lovely friend, Elsy. She is beautiful, smart, good person, and she loves fashion and also Justin Bieber, ops, it’s should be secret. I think she is the real bieber lovers, because she knows JB long time ago before everybody knows him. I still remember the first time she loves JB, I didn’t know who is he, but a couple month later, he was shinning  and people loves him, that’s good for him. Well, back again to Elsy, she really good girl, people likes her, and I also love her. :-**

Next.
My unique friend, the one and only Reyhani. You will never meet any girl in this world like her. Why??? I’ll tell you a little bit about her. You know “metallica” ?? a metal band ? fans of this band usually the boys, if there is girls love this band, this girls must be very unique, and she is the one of them. She is crazy about metallica. Well, there’s nothing wrong about that. I just feel that she’s very unique and different. That’s good for her. Beside that, she knows me very well and can help me solved my problem. I’m very glad that I meet her in the rest of my life. ~.^

Next.
My cute friend, Mala. She is kind, good girl, friendly, funny. Well,  she’s too important to me. Oh, I forget, she’s also smart. She always teaches me and explain me the lesson that I didn’t understand. Why she’s too smart? I don’t know, but I thankful that I meet her. She can changes me to be a better person. And I wish she can more clever. :**

The last but not least, my funniest friend, Novi. She is funny, joyful friendly and always happy. She is a good listener. She can make me more comfortable. She always listens to my story, when I was sad or happy. She can help me solved my problem and can cheer me up. She’s always happy, and I love that. I wish she can always like that, more happy, more joyful and always next to me. :*

Well, I love them very much. They are the stars in my life, and my life is  better with them. Thank you my friends, the only word that I can tell you.
A big hug and a kiss for you all. Xoxo :**

9 komentar:

  1. aduuuuh..
    aku dibilang pinteeeer.. jadi maluu...
    aku juga di bilang lucuuuu...
    aduuuh..
    kamu terlalu jujur naaak..

    ok.. aku tw kmu g bisa ngapa-ngapain klo g ada akuu..

    eh,btw, makasih yaaaaa :)

    BalasHapus
  2. ihh kamu baca baca blog aku.. fans ya??
    hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU FANS

    BalasHapus
  4. tpi mala heran,kok ani baik bgt ya disini?

    BalasHapus
  5. jangan2 kau menolak cintakuuu jangan2 kau hiraukan pacarkuuuu

    BalasHapus